Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day after X-mas and recently..

My mother and daughter and I got up early the day after Xmas, got to walmart at 6am, thought we'd get there early and steal some sales b/4 other ppl got wise too it, yea right! By the time we got there, it was already crowded. I got of course the Cherry Cordials, everything was half price. they were $.50 cents. I was wanting to find the Britney Spears Curious Perfume set but i couldnt find it anywhere, i love that perfume. But i did pick up the Hilary Duff With Love set, if i knew it smelled that good, i wouldve gotten 2! It was $20 and i got it for $10. Then i picked up the Shania. for $7.50 i think. It was regular $15. I picked up my husband the Intimately Beckham for $10 that was $20. and i also got him the Tim McGraw cologne for xmas, it smells so good! then i got the huge box of makeup they always have for like $7.50. it has tons of eye shadows. I got the box of makeup brushes, the ones i really wanted were out already.. so i got these. there ok, but alot of fallout. it came with the pouch. It was $5 i think. Then another small bag of makeup. couldnt beat $2.50 for it. i got my daughter the Shania Starlight perfume for $3 or $5, i cant remember, and a couple of the small perfumes, they were regularly $3 and i got them for $1.50! I got both in Shania. I got my other 2 daughters those gift sets, one was hannah montana and the other was a princess one. i also got a gorgeous necklace that was $5 and i got it for $2.50. Not bad for one days haul! Then later that day when hubby and i went out, we happaned to have to go back to Walmart to get our oil changed, so i told him that i was going to look at the xmas stuff again just to see what was left, well i got over there and i saw ONE Britney Spears Curious Perfume someone mustve put back or returned, i grabbed it!!! it was $20 and i got it for $10. and i got a couple of makeup bags that were half price for $1.50.

Well i went to walmart again last night, (Jan 2) and went to where the clearance things were, they had all the left over xmas stuff for 75% off!!! I got a 10 count pack of boxes that were $3 and i got it for $.75!!!!! i couldnt believe it, i picked up 2! i also got 2 packages of xmas bulbs, were regularly $5 a pack and got them for $.75 each!!! one pack is gold bulbs and the other is silver. I couldve stayed in that section and got a whole lot more things but hubby kept rushing me to hurry up lol. I will go back in a couple of days and see if theyve marked it down more.

I went to Target.com and they had a handbag that i'd been eyeing when i went to the store for $14.49!! it was for $20.25 on clearance, well i grabbed it then, it will be here anyday now. i will post a pic if i can. They also have a new line of handbags that i have been eyeing, and i want one so bad i cant stand it, its $39.99 tho, so im waiting patiently lol. well thats all for my haul so far. keep a check back, this is the time of year where everything is getting marked down and we rack up!

No comments: