Saturday, October 3, 2009

Yard Sale!!!!







My mom told me last night that Grant was having a city wide community yard sale. and she wanted us to go. that meant getting up at 5:30am, but i went. i only took $23 with me. that was my budget. well from the pics u can tell everything i bought! This isnt counting our drinks we bought there, and breakfast also. i bought my oldest daughter a pair of Aeropostle blue jeans and a flannel long sleeve. a bead set. a stuffed cat and panda for the middle and youngest daughters. and i have to tell ya, after going thru Kenzie's (5 y/o) closet yesterday, i discovered ALL of her clothes she has outgrown. NO winter clothes fit her. all her pants are too short and shirts are short wasted. so i was like oh no, what am i to do? gotta go shopping. last night i bought her a new pair of tennis shoes because the ones she has is a size 9 and now she wears a size 11! well today when we went to the yard sales, OMG, did i rack up! the first yard sale we came across had her size clothes, and i picked up a few and i asked how much? and she said, tell ya what, everything u can stuff in a bag is $2!!!! i was like WHAT? lol.. these clothes were almost brand new, were talking childrens place, old navy, aeropostle, u name it!! i got all the blue jeans she had and tons of shirts, also got her a winter coat from oshkosh!! So now, Kenzie is set for the whole winter and probably summer also!! I got Hannah my oldest, a pair of PJ pants.. i got 2 bags as full as i could stuff them for $4!!! im talking like 10 to 15 shirts, 10 to 15 pairs of jeans, thats besides the coat. it was an awesome deal! then i came across a halloween outfit, havent gotten Kenzie one yet, except those Sharpay sunglasses. this was a barbie chearleading outfit, with the head thing at that, and long sleeve. perfect. for $1.50!!!! My middle daughter needed some tennis shoes, she found a pair of NIKE's for $1!! nothing wrong with them. Got my hubby a shirt and me a long sleeve flannel looking shirt. those are huge this year. Morgan got a pair of Rue 21 jeans and Hannah got another shirt. I also got a package set, that came with 2 clips, hair ties, a brush, comb and a bracelet for $1!! brand new never opened. Hannah got a belt for $.25. i came home with only a nickel left, but i got tons for my money considering drinks and breakfast. oh yea, and this one yard sale had free kittens. Hannah had a fit for a white one, but i told her no, she called her boyfriend and his mom wanted it so Hannah brought it home for them. im exhausted but i had alot of fun. seen tons of ppl i know. as u can tell from the pics, i got great stuff.

I forgot to add: Morgan got a brand new Aeropostle handbag for $3! its so pretty. i would take it myself, but its too small. lol

No comments: