Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Whats in my purse?





Ive seen videos of this on youtube. i watch them all the time and im always anxiously waiting for a new one to appear. so since i dont have video on my camera i decided to do one on my blog. i am hoping in the next month or two i can buy a camera that is video capable and start making videos! So here is my version. I am still using my Guess handbag that my mom bought me for xmas. i love it, its very roomy and holds all my rubbish. heehee, i got that word from the UK girls!
Heres my list:
My wallet.
Travel baby wipes. (i got kids) lol.
Makeup bag.
Barbie coin purse.
Planner.
Wristlet that i keep my hair ties and paper clips in.
Sunglasses.
Chapstick. 2 versions.
Keys.
Ipod.
Sharpies and pens, highlighter.
Hairbrush (foldable) and comb.
2 cd's.
Gum.
Manicure set.
Checkbook.
2 hello kitty notepads and another notepad. postit.
Lotion.
Another mini planner.
Cardholder wallet thingie. lol
Eyeglass repair kit.
Hand Sanatizer.
Tylenol and Excedrin.

Boy my purse is stuffed!!!

2 comments:

Anna said...

wow thats a lot of stuff in your purse....no wonder you carry a huge purse...

Mel said...

heehee.. i would probably carry a large one no matter how much i carried.. i love it.