Thursday, March 18, 2010

Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge Haul





I got a postcard from the hotel we stayed in. and this was our parking pass.

I told you about that cheap store in my city, and i got this double sided mirror for $.50. lip gloss at dollar general from LA Colors, for $1. ive heard how good this lip gloss was all over Youtube. lipstick by Revlon in Coral for $1.50 at Little Lots. Revlon Mascara on clearance at Burkes Outlet for $3. Not pictured: Foundation by wet n wild for $1.50, concealer from Cover Girl for $1.50, all from Little Lots. Burkes Outlet i got a plain white long sleeve tee shirt to wear under my short sleeve shirts, i got it for $4.99. Then before we left i got LOST season 5 from Amazon for $22.

From that cheap store i also got a keychain for $.50. i put my truck key on it so i could detach it from my other keys and it wouldnt weigh down when i used it. then this note pad for $.50.

No comments: