Monday, May 10, 2010

New phone.





I have wanted a new phone for awhile now.. i hated my phone. it didnt do anything. the internet half the time didnt work.. basically all you could do was text. i loved the keyboard, but that was it.. and the texting irritated me some too, i get alot of texts because im on twitter, but everytime i wrote a text, a new one would interupt me. then i would click clr, and here came another, it got to be rather annoying. i heard smartphones didnt do that, ie: blackberry, driod, those phones. i looked on Ebay and i just didnt wanna pay a $100 or more for a phone and my contract is up in Nov. i just didnt wanna do it. so one day, im on Facebook and one of my friends was like "i hate my phone!" and i asked her what phone she had, she said Blackberry and she hated it and wished she had someone to trade with, and im like well i have the ENV2 but im sure you wouldnt wanna trade with me for that. and shes like Oh i love that phone! my sis has it, yes i will trade with you! and im like are you serious? lol. long story short, we ended up meeting almost halfway between our houses and called Verizon and swapped phones!! i love this phone! i dont know how i did without it all this time. i love getting my emails, and i dont have to use texts for twitter, i have a twitter app. i love it!!! the reason she hated the phone, was because yes, its not a simple phone like what i had, and she works all the time and just didnt have the time for it. i just cant believe it worked out so well. i also needed a skin for it so i looked around at Walmart and i walked upon Clearance and wouldnt you know, Blackberry skins were on clearance for $1!!!! so i got 4, blue, red, clear, pink. i'll post a picture.

2 comments:

Anna said...

i'm still so jealous...i hate my phone

Mel said...

Oh i hated that phone too. it didnt do ANYTHING except text. and half way got on the internet which also sucked. trust me Anna, you need to check your date, and get a blackberry or something! :)