Friday, September 25, 2009

Grocery Score!!




Look at this cart! Last night my cousin Christie called about 8pm and said Piggly Wiggly was having a HUGE sale on all meats and to come with her.. She likes to share deals that way.. I racked up, I got a HUGE pack of Ground Beef (family pack) for $5.52. They even had some for $4 something. I got a HUGE Family pack of Drumsticks for $2.84. If i had a deep freeze, man, well Christie offered for me to stock up in her deep freeze.. we do things for each other. I got a huge family pack of chicken breasts for $4.61, They also had Purity Ice Cream for $.88 cents! Half gallon of Milk for $.98!! I got a family pack of Pork Loins for $4.48. A huge Boston Butt Roast for $4.32. Smoked Sausages for $1.59. They had Golden Flake cheese curls and cheese puffs for $.88! Bologna on clearance for $.79. 3lbs of bananas for $.98!! i racked up.

No comments: