Sunday, September 27, 2009

I won a contest!!!

Omg, i am so excited. I watch alot of Youtube videos, manly about makeup and fashion and different things. Well, if you know what MAC makeup brushes are, then you'll know what Sigma brushes are. MAC is the best quality and the most expensive and can range upto $50 for a brush. Well Sigma has came out with a line of almost the same quality and are less expensive. They have sent all the Youtube gurus different packs of their brushes to give as gifts to their subscribers. I have entered almost every contest and havent won. Then tonight i click on a video that was the results of the contest this guru had, so i was watching and she calls my name!! im so excited!! I looked it up on the site and its a $50 value! i will post the pics of what i receive as soon as i receive it!

No comments: