Monday, April 12, 2010

Outfit of the Day and Small Haul





I know i usually post outfit of the day posts on fridays, but we've just been so busy on fridays. Hubs has been getting dental work and my oldest daughter got a job and we've just been back and forth. But tonight hubs and i went out to eat and shopping. I got the blue jean pants at Catos of course lol. hubby treated me. these are average jeans and i usually get petite. well ive found while the petite fits me good and is the right length (im short), the average looks better on my body. well Cato jeans are usually long on me, so i did what my daughter does since shes short too, i cut the bottom off a couple of inches and there perfect! they fit so good. they were on clearace from $27.99 to $19.99. I also got a pair of shoes (wedges) but i forgot to put the pic, i will tommorow. they were $17.99 i think. We went to TJMAXX and Old Navy over the weekend and Old Navy was having a sale, i got the shirt next to my jeans on clearance for $4.97. i really like it. Then i used my mustard color Steve Madden purse, white watch and bracelets, that bracelet that you see with the purple in it, i got on clearance at walmart for $3 and its from the movie New Moon and it says Vampires love Forever. i also wore my new flip flops. pictured in another post.

In the other pic, i got 3 other shirts on Clearance from Old navy, ranging from $2.99 to $4.99. so soft and great for summer!

No comments: