Saturday, April 3, 2010

Outfit of the Day (Friday) Small Haul






Its getting hot here.. its been in the 80s for the last week. i like it so far, of course we havent had any humidity with it, but when we do i totally hate summer. I wore my new Catos shirt. i love this shirt! its so soft and thin, perfect for summer. and my Route 66 jeans from Kmart. My Cato handbag that i bought last year. i love it.
I love this shirt so i went back to Catos to see if they had more in other colors. and they only had 1. and it was my size! so i picked it up. Then searched around the store to see what else they had. i have heard about the Viva La Juicy perfume but no where around here has it, so wouldnt ya know Catos has the generic form of it! smells so good! i had to pick it up. $4.99 and the shirt was $13.99. Went to Walmart and they had some jewelry on sale.. almost picked up a bracelet watch that was on clearance for $3 but im waiting. But seen this cute necklace and you know how huge keys are in right now, i gave my daughter Morgan the earrings. it was only $2 for the set!

I havent forgotten about my request for my jewelry collection! its coming soon!

P.S. Sorry about the lighting in my pictures as i forgot batteries again and took them with my cell phone after dark.

1 comment:

Anna said...

cool..i never heard of that perfume.. i need to smell it..